Yes ,Jeena ,That's so very true.I could relate to
 that.When we enter a Professional field we
 really tend to get lost in it.That was me!!!.

  But very recently, the Lord has taught me a couple
of very important things in my life through a person
who is a high school drop out!!.

  1. SET PRIORITIES FOR THINGS IN LIFE
  2. FOCUS

   He asked me to ask myself 2 questions
  1.What is your No.1 Goal or priority in Life?

    I said ,Oh!! my no.1 goal is to attain salvation
    and  to  help others to do the same  and
    then follows my other goals in life

  2. He said "Good , but how focussed are you in
achieving that No.1 Goal of yours?

   %*@#%... I started thinking .......

 Thanks and Praises to God

 Binu