Hi Jo-Su-n & all,

> At 10:25 28/11/01 +0530, Josun wrote:
> I made a decision to make use of my travel time for
> intercession..its now
> more than a month that I've been doing it.

Here we got a prayer warrior.... Jo-Su-n great work... 4 hours interceding
for others daily... we all thank you that you are praying for us daily...
Now we know why Joynet is so active these days.. Now we know why we get
immediate answer from heaven soon after we post prayer request in Joynet....

Like Josun we have many prayer warriors in Joynet... Thanks to all.
We can grow in love & prayer.. so we will be a great spiritual strength in
this world....

Guys...a short cut to get prayer support from this prayer warriors :
daily send some mails to joynet... so all of them will remember to pray...

With Love, Suresh

Colombo, Sri Lanka

Visit my web page : www.crash.to/suresh