Dear Friends,

I am still waiting for the itinery of following people from UAE.

Liju Alappadan Paul, Saby Punnackal Varghese, Kayalthoppu Philipose John,
Cherian Thomas and Jose Vargese.

I do not know when they are arriving in Toronto. I need to arrange the
pick-up. Please e-mail me as soon as possible.

Sorry for posting this in the JOYnet. I couldn't find an another way.

Love and Prayers
Biju Davies
Toronto