He: "Lend Me your hand to write. Lend Me your voice to teach the little
ones the living truth. Lend Me your gestures to love them. And to cheer
your pastor in his duties, lend Me your kindness. In this way, through
you, I shall be among them, among yours. Your influence will be increased
and you will think less of yourself. 'This is not the fruit of my
effort,'you will say. 'Jesus was there with me.' Say it to yourself over
and over again; it will keep you humble. And humility is truth.

Lend Me your body too, when you travel, when you toil, when you eat and
when you sleep. I did all these things when I lived among men. Make Me
live again among them; and they must be aware of Me.

The grace of God - this beautiful, this wonderous grace - is never
withheld from those who, through the instrumentality of someone (it could
be you if you wish), leave behind their usual indifference and begin to
aspire greater intimacy with their Saviour.

As for you, don't bargain with Me, but go joyously to your post when I
call you. Say to yourself, 'He wants me there.' And with that, you will
remain courageous and at peace. You remember what courage it took me to
fulfill My mission to the very end ?

Imitate Me. Am I not the elder Brother, who sets and example because the
Father has confided His secrets to Him? Confide in Me, My child. Tell Me
about yourself quite simply. I understand  everything so well. You know
that, don't you? And yet, I love to have you explain all your emotions
and fears and desires. Would you love Me as much if I were more distant ?

I am your centre and your end. I am your circumference. Wherever your
eyes may turn, they will see Me. In you, all around you. Everywhere."

Jesus Loves You.