Hi all,

What Vimal and Mary shared is correct we need not spend our time and energy to
discuss others mistakes. Whether it is bishop or a neighbor we can't judge them
for what they are doing. Our Binoy might not intended to criticize anybody when he
forward that message. One good thing is Binoy is reading some Christian magazines
and getting informations, good benoy, But when you forward any mails pls think 2 times
because our Joynet it a very big group now.... we dont know it may some times
misleading some of our members.

:) then Benoy one thing where did u got that heading ???

Ok guys Christmas season, what are the plans for celebrating Christmas???? Any ideas
for e-celebration of Christmas???

Love, Suresh
Colombo, Sri Lanka