Chennai
98410-29918
----- Forwarded by Jose T Kurian/Chennai2/General Office/MaxNewYorkLife on
02/12/02 02:01 PM -----

                                               To:       Pawan Joseph/Mumbai/General

                      02/12/02 11:53 AM         Office/MaxNewYorkLife@MaxNewYorkLife,

                                               cc:

                                               Subject:  FW: Fwd:GUIDANCE NEEDED....
Please Don't

----- Forwarded by Ranjith Nair/Delhi/General Office/MaxNewYorkLife on
12/02/2002 11:48 AM -----

                      Nirlipt Singh

                                               To:       DELHI GO

                      11/30/2002 04:46         cc:

                      PM                       Subject:  FW: Fwd:GUIDANCE NEEDED....
Please Don't

Nirlipt Singh
Manager Sales - Delhi
Phone +91 011 3314444, 3314000 Extn. 119
-----

Subject:     FW: Fwd:GUIDANCE NEEDED.... Please Don't Delete

Subject: FW: Fwd: Help Needed.... Please Don't Delete

 From Divya Singh(Siemens)

 Dear Friends Please help, if possible. This is important to me....so I

 am asking you to please forward it. Please send this to all your

 contacts.If anyone you know who has survived NON SMALL CELL LUNG
 CANCER,

 please inform me at the address given below.My husband has it and I

 would like to know what treatment was used. Please forward this to

 everyone on your contact list.

 From the bottom of my heart I thank you.

 Thank you,

 Divya Singh

 Inform here :

 SIEMENS,

 Siemens Information System Limited,

 #84, Keonics Electronics City,

 Hosur Road, Bangalore - 561 229.

 INDIA

 Please keep forwarding this, even if u r unable to help. Somebody else

 might be able to.... MAY GOD BE WITH U AND BLESS > U ALWAYS

 ****** This email is confidential and is intended for the original
 recipient(s) only. If you have erroneously received this mail, please
 delete it immediately and notify the sender. Unauthorized copying,
 disclosure or distribution of the material in this mail is prohibited.
 Views expressed in this mail are those of the individual sender and do
 not bind Thinksoft Global Services (P) Ltd. or its subsidiary, unless
 the sender has done so expressly with due authority of Thinksoft.******

Disclaimer: The information in this e-mail and any attachments is
confidential / privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee or
addressees. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message, you may
not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should
destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Please
advise immediately if you or your employer does not consent to Internet
email for messages of this kind.