Hi all,

I remember one of my neighbours had a small boy
who was very naughty.   You tell him anything NOT to
do, he will immediately DO it,.  Atleast a couple of times.
I like that naughty boy a lot!!!

Just now I remembered that boy after some years
when I saw two mails in JOYnet now....

Giju's JOYnet guidelines telling NOT to forward mails...
Immediately one mail from our Jose Kurian with a chain mail...
A popular hoax chain mail...
But I am not sure, if we can enjoy such things in JOYnet!!!!

Anyway, that mail proved that cancer is not at all serious!!
I am seeing that "Divya Singh"  mail for the last three years..
Still her husband is not dead and surviving with cancer...great..

OK...  I was just telling it... bit humorously...

Now, let me sum it up:::

That mail about Divya Singh and cancer is a hoax.
Please don't circulate it...  Please DO NOT forward any such
chain mails to JOYnet...

thanks,
Mathew Joseph
Bangalore, India.