Dear Bros and Sis,

    Got to write something when it is about Mama Mary.
So here are some of my experiences. I think my
relationship with Mother Mary has grown from strength
to strength over the years by the grace of God. And
now I run unto her as a powerful intercessor and a
protector from the wiles of the enemy. Thanks to the
wonderful directions given to all of us by Her during
the powerful apparitions happening at Medjugorje and
many other parts of the world.

     Right from my school days by Gods grace I used to
be among the scoring students. But never ever in my
entire years of  education had I got the 1st rank ie
to top a class or a batch ; except for once. That was
when I was in my 7th standard. I used to have a strong
bonding with Our Lady right from my childhood thanks
to my Grandmother. One night after my prayers I went
to bed and was just about to sleep when i saw a bright
white light and I knew it was Our Lady. Those were
times when Charismatic renewal - visions and gifts was
never heard of. She told me - "Ninakku Rank Kittum".
(You will get a rank). No first , second or third but
just "a rank". I immediately woke up and felt a little
angry with Our Lady thinking that she addressed me as
"Ninakku" cos I love to be called as "Mon" (Son/Sonny)
if it is some one very close to my heart :-). When the
exam results came for the first time in my life; and
never again I got my First Rank.

     Also during school days I used to bike to my
school. I was hit and thrown up by a high speed
Yamaha. During my aerodynamic flight thru the sky I
called - "Our Lady". I landed on a soft patch and had
no major injuries. I remember how the entire school
including the Princy came running to me. A sort of
(limbing) hero I was ! Thanks to Our Lady!!

     Even during my hey days at college. I ensured
that I made my prayer to Our Lady before I hit the bed
after a real tough days work :-):-):-)

      I started realizing the power of Our Lady and
her powerful protection when I started praying the
Memorare ("Remember O most gracious Virgin Mary").
After going deep into catholic renewal ministries I
came to know from ministers and people of God the
power of the Rosary in breaking the enemy. A very
intimate friend of mine was sharing his experience
where the preacher with him was praying for a woman
possed with an evil spirit. He was there supporting
the preacher. The preacher took out the Rosary and
when the woman saw the Rosary she started trembling
with fear and produced some awkward sounds. When the
rosary was brought near her she started saying - "mary
matha .. mary matha ". And when the rosary touched her
body it was as though hot fire pieces was put over her
body. The entire deliverance happened using the Rosary
and powerful praises to Lord Jesus Christ.

      Another experience I would like to share,
happened a few weeks before. When I was in the church
after the morning mass; a big black bee came and
started revolving round my head in big circles. The
other time this happened was when I came back after
giving a session on Spiritual warfare at Infant Jesus.
I was praying with the Rosary in my hand then. I felt
Our Lady saying - "Use my Rosary as a whip". No I did
not try hitting the bee with my Rosary :-) But I just
said in a very soft voice ; might look crazy as well -
" You come near me ; I will hit you with the Rosary".
And there goes the bee out of the Chruch. yahooooo!

      So many eperiences with Mother Mary!!!Praise
God! My prayer is that if there is just one person
standing on earth faithful to Our Lady let it be me. I
am sure that situation will never arise; cos She is so
proactive and busy now a days; drawing people to his
son our Lord Jesus Christ. Truly "Blessed among all
women" . I know some youth who pray 20 rosaries daily
I sure envy them. Ave Maria!

Love n Prayers
Sanju
Bangalore