Dear friends,

I was just wondering;

Do we really need this discussion on war?

Or do we need to concern ourselves on
who is the sinner?  Bush or Saddam???

Would it not be enough, if we just focus our war
concerns on the innocent suffering humanity and the
consequences this war will lead to???

After all it is always wise and advisable to avoid
topics of discussions leading to controversies and war
of words, which will not spiritually uplift anyone; on
this joynet.
why cant we have healthy, spiritually and morally
benefitting discussions instead?  While we continue
praying for the world leaders, and the world peace.

Please no hard feelings; but this is what i really
personally feel.
love,
anita
kuwait.