That's also the case with input and textarea elements. A possible fix
(that could slow down events) in liveHandler():
(event.js, 581)
-- if ( this.fn.call(this.elem, event, this.fn.data) === false )
++ if ( (event.button === 2 && /input|a|textarea|button/i.test
(elem.nodeName)) || this.fn.call(this.elem, event, this.fn.data) ===
false )
return (stop = false);
Maybe doing the nodeName check at bind time and storing it with data()
could create less overhead, I don't know.
On Apr 1, 3:21 am, Iraê <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I was debugging an app of mine just to find out that everytime I right-
> clicked something with .live('click',fn) on it Firefox would fire my
> handler. This is not supposed to happen. I've made an test case and
> tested it in IE, FF, Safari and Chrome. Only in Firefox this happens:
>
> http://jquery.nodnod.net/cases/284
>
> Afterward, when I got to the bugtracker I found out it was already
> reported:
>
> http://dev.jquery.com/ticket/4197
>
> I'll try to spending some time trying to fix this later. Just bringing
> the important issue here just in case, since I'm very busy this days.
>
> Best regards,
> -- Irae
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"jQuery Development" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/jquery-dev?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---