We had this issue very recently when I switched some things from  
bind() -> live().

As a quick workaround I just inspect the `which` parameter on the  
event passed to the handler to determine which mouse button was  
pushed, but it'd be nice if live() acted like .click() and bind().

Clint

On Apr 1, 2009, at 1:21 AM, Iraê wrote:

>
> Hi all,
>
> I was debugging an app of mine just to find out that everytime I  
> right-
> clicked something with .live('click',fn) on it Firefox would fire my
> handler. This is not supposed to happen. I've made an test case and
> tested it in IE, FF, Safari and Chrome. Only in Firefox this happens:
>
> http://jquery.nodnod.net/cases/284
>
> Afterward, when I got to the bugtracker I found out it was already
> reported:
>
> http://dev.jquery.com/ticket/4197
>
> I'll try to spending some time trying to fix this later. Just bringing
> the important issue here just in case, since I'm very busy this days.
>
> Best regards,
> -- Irae
>
> >


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jQuery Development" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jquery-dev?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to