Well... at least I'm not the only one. I belong to some other lists, where it's very common to find legitimate job postings... that's the only reason I questioned it. :o'

Chris

Jake wrote:
it's up to us to police the list... any chucklehead can join and post... and many do! inside gmail, there's an option to report it as SPAM. If enough people click it , the message will automatically be marked as spam.

Unfortunately some of the major contributors to jQuery have had their e-mail addresses harvested by spammers and their posts WERE sometimes considered spam.

--
http://www.cjordan.us