Here is a really cool RSS viewer written with jQuery:

http://www.osxcode.com/feedsearch/

--Karl
Karl Swedberg
www.englishrules.com
www.learningjquery.com

On Apr 20, 2007, at 3:07 PM, Jose wrote:

Hi, This is a very cool use for JQuery!

To view the api example, you can open the file from the browser (no need to have a API key and put it on a server). Also, If someone has the time, a cool plugin idea is an RSS viewer.

See http://web20.originalsignal.com/ for a great RSS viewer written with prototype

regards