Hello

The following site uses progressive enhancement to zebra style
alternative table rows, centre some text in table cells, reveal JS-
only functionality hidden by default in the style sheet, etc etc

Unfortunately it appears that the $(document).ready() method we have
wrapped all our onload code in, fires inconsistently inside IE6.

In IE6 on Windows XP this URL:

http://devel.wynlearn.net.au/calendar.cgi

will not load zebra striping (on the second table), nor perform
rollovers - all added with $(document).ready() - even after several
reloads whereas this URL:

http://devel.wynlearn.net.au/forum.cgi

loads zebra striping (on the second table), centre aligns text in
columns two and three and sets up rollovers **but** only after one
refresh.

The relevant files are:

CSS defines rollovers and altRow classes:
http://devel.wynlearn.net.au/style/default.css

JS file containing $(document).ready() code:
http://devel.wynlearn.net.au/js/WynlearnUtils.js

I have swfobject onloading the top right Flash animation where clients
have Flash 8 or higher. Hence if swfobject can reliably behave onload,
it seems the symptoms are jQuery related.

Can anyone please help?