I have a slightly different problem - I have a vertical menu that gets
displayed when you mouse over a link using slideDown.  I attached a
slideUp event to the mouseout event of the containing div, but if the
pointer moves back over the menu before the animation is done it
restarts the animation repeatedly until you move the pointer.  Any
ideas on how to solve that one?  It looks very strange.