On 6/12/07, Rey Bango <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:- We can increase selector
speeds at the expense of file size

How about looking at this specifically a little closer? It's already been
pointed out that jQuery could get a lot bigger and /still/ remain the
smallest library. So, the question is why 20k?

I'm not saying damn the filesize, but let's just say that some test comes
out which does illustrated a /significant/ deficiency which is being brought
about by the filesize restriction. What would the argument then be for
staying at 20k?

Is the goal "keep the library small" or "keep the library at 20k?" And if
the latter, what is the basis for that number?