This would be a lot easier to check on if we could see the actual document
you're using.

On 6/28/07, Nick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Sorry if this query has appeared twice but it doesn't seem to be
making it up onto the list.

My problem is:

Implementing a new website and would like to use Thickbox to display
images in popup window.  Have included the jQuery library code
statement as required but when I test the page locally it hangs IE7
for 10-15 secs before displaying.  Have checked websites that I know
use jQuery and Thickbox and they gave same effect.  It's not the
Thickbox script as if I take it out I still get same problem - so must
be the jQuery library execution that's a problem. Also as I'm testing
it on my local machine it's not a downloading issue.

If I test my pages with Firefox (and check those websites I know are
using jQuery) there's no problem with a delay at all.

I've checked the forums, etc and can't find any reference to this sort
of problem - so any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Nick