hey Jörn thanks!
but believe me it was quick
container.next(".stripTransmitter ul").find("a").Tooltip({ etc...

I reloaded the page and it was working!
I agree that's a nice jquery 'feature': making plugins work on top of
each other (as Glen says) saves time and is easy!
I'm sure i'd getter better once the jQ book will be published....
there are things like arrays and functions, objects, etc wich i did
not get in jQuery. To be honest they're not "crystal-clear" nor with
classic javascript or any other OO lang.
But reading your code guys, in some way is inspiring.

The nice thing with jquery, is that you "see" what you did in just
afew of seconds... being the things everybody can do with Jq visually
engaging, you're stimulated to do and to do again... like it was for
flash in 2000-2004
But now that we got jquery, what's flash for?!

just joking...
or not?

Ciao
GC