Hi, I am having this strange behaviour.

I have a div with several forms (9) inside:

  <form class="xx">
    <input type="file"...>
  </form>

  <form class="xx">
    <input type="file"...>
  </form>
.
.
.

en each form I have an input type file component, and the goal is to
upload each file separately to give feedback to the user, and to avoid
problems with server timeout.

So, I do the following to retrieve all forms:
$('.xx')

but in Firfox is skipping the first one, and IE get all forms OK...

later on, in a loop with callbacks, I get each item of the previous
jquery array, and do
$(item).ajaxSubmit(options);

the first item that was unrecognized by firefox but recognized by IE,
lacks of POST data on server side. So, no matter it was on the array,
it can't be used anyway.

Maybe I need to initialize something??

PS: All 9 forms are equal, they are created in an smarty foreach loop.

Thanks in advance
Mark.