Hiya!

What jQuery needs now is yet another tabbed interface plugin. Yeah,
right!!!

My 2nd jQ plugin:

http://wanderinghorse.net/computing/javascript/#bogotabs

It's nowhere as feature-rich as idTab or Klaus' tabs, but we can't all
be rich, can we?.

Using it looks like this:

$('#BogoTabPlaceholder1').initBogoTabs({
        '#BogoTab1': {
                label:'First Tab'
        },
        '#TabSourceCode': {
                label:'Source code'
        },
        '#TabStyleSheet': {
                label:'Style sheet',
                onselect: function(tab){ tab.append("<br/>added by onselect()
handler."); }

Features:

- small (under 3k if you snip out the documentation, and 1.5k after
running it through one of the online JS crunchers).
- well-documented (the source file is over 50% docs)
- can activate a per-tab callback when a tab is activated.
- can show a tab other than the first when it starts up.

Mis-features:

- Does not degrade gracefully (tab headers won't show up at all w/o
JS). Won't be fixed.
- Does not yet support programmatically switching tabs (e.g.
activating a Document tab when the user uses the Load Document
feature). Still looking at how i want to implement that.

Many thanks to Jörn Zaefferer for his code review of my first plugin -
his comments came in very handy while implementing this code.