Currenly I'm working on a project where I'm using a bunch of
droppables and draggables to organize list items.
Now there is one thing I can't figure out how to do.

If I have two droppables containing lists with items (<div
items in one droppable with one in another droppable, basically
swapping to <li> tags, by drag/dropping one on the other. Is there a
way to get the id of the <li> my mouse is hovering when dropping my
dragged item?

I have a demo at http://www.ethowin.net/WoW/raidplanner.php. I'm also
thinking of rewriting it by using sortables instead.

Any suggestions?