OK... these are nice. Yet, will this be enough to eliminate the general use of things like EXT?

* Editable Grid
* Menus
* Layout Elements

Seems they are on the horizon! Good... but will they be as featured? Is there a standards list of features that will be in these things? The fact that they will be there (sorry, but if we don't set a target it is MUCH harder for the developer to hit it) isn't an automatic conclusion they will do what we need.

I am optimistic, but we need to make sure they hit the mark. If they aren't right out the door then it will be hard to reverse engineer them and maintain compatibility.

John Farrar

Glen Lipka wrote:
Information on the next gen of Interface:
Plugin Home: http://docs.jquery .com/UI <http://docs.jquery.com/UI>
Discussion board specifically for it: http://groups.google.com/group/ jquery-ui <http://groups.google.com/group/jquery-ui> Codebase: http://dev.jquery.com/browser/trunk/plugins/ui <http://dev.jquery.com/browser/trunk/plugins/ui>

In progress, getting lots of attention.  Looks cool.

Glen