You duplicated this message a few times - maybe you missed my last post in this thread? If for some reason you didn't see it, here it is again:

Hi, I couldn't see anything wrong with your code so I set up a test page using your CSS in an effort to see where the problem was.
http://users.tpg.com.au/j_birch/plugins/superfish/noobert/

Only the first three submenus of the first menu item have the right amount of levels of submenu so only look at those ones for this exercise. I used your CSS exactly as you posted it the second time - no changes - and it works perfectly, even in IE6. The third level of submenu animates in just like the others do. Maybe there is other CSS on the page interfering with the CSS you posted?

Not sure why you are seeing it not working but hopefully my working test case will give you some clues. Let me know how you go.

Joel Birch.