Hi Joel,

Thanks for your reply and the test page. Way beyond the call of duty and
hugely appreciated!

If, as you say, the css works well even in IE6 then it must be other css
interfering. Now that you've thrown me onto the correct path, I'll
investigate and post back here when I have a solution.

Again, thanks for your insights and effort! Also, congratulations on a
wonderful jquery plugin. One of, if not, the best plugin I've found.

n00bert