I've never experienced an error when packing jQuery plugins. I've seen it occur with other JS scripts and its usually indicated by the calls to compressed code not working while the same calls to the uncompressed version working just fine.

Rey...

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Thanks for the quick response.  Are there ever "subtle" errors when
compressing?  Or should I always see an error in the console if the
packed version has an error?