Very cool idea. Anything to get rid of confirmation dialogs!

I see one problem: Many people habitually double-click everything - links,
buttons, you name it. If you double-click the button, the second click ends
up confirming it.

You could avoid this by disabling the button for a second with a "Wait"
label on it, and then re-enabling it with the confirm label. That might be a
little annoying, but probably not too bad, and it would keep the
double-clickers out of trouble.

-Mike