There is a weird glitch in FF2/Mac. The left scrolling pane works properly
with the mouse wheel, but the scroll bar looks like it's making content in
the background scroll. The content that is supposed to scroll doesn't move
when using the scroll bar. It works correctly in Safari/Mac.

Otherwise, it looks good.

--Erik