Ganeshji,

I you want control over ajax error handling you can just redefine the
jQuery.httpSuccess function.  That fn simply returns a boolean.  It is
currently implemented as follows:

httpSuccess: function( r ) {
    try {
        return !r.status && location.protocol == "file:" ||
            ( r.status >= 200 && r.status < 300 ) || r.status == 304 ||
            jQuery.browser.safari && r.status == undefined;
    } catch(e){}
    return false;
}

Mike