From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of gianiaz
Sent: Saturday, August 25, 2007 12:18 PM
To: jQuery (English)
Subject: [jQuery] Re: It is possible to do in js with jquery?

I did it! :-)

If yo can take a look here you can see the script in his MAGNIFYcient
shape :-)

http://www.gianiaz.net/jquery/magnify/lente.html

I have a few question:

1. I've tried to create vml elements with jquery syntax, something
like this:

$vml = $('<v:oval>').appendTo(divStruttura);

But it seems it doesn't work, it is my fault or jquery can't handle
this type of elements?

In firefox I've got an error when images are not loaded in time, when
you have the image in cache everithing works fine..

How can I solve?

Thank for your support.

p.s.
I've tested it in IE6, IE7 and Firefox