Hi John,

that's great news for everybody. We just updated the new builder for
the YAML CSS Framework to jQuery version 1.1.4 and it worked like a
charm. The builder runs more smooth now! Nice work. It was originally
build on version 1.1.3:

YAML (Yet Another Multicolumn Layout) Builder: http://builder.yaml.de/

-Tom