Hi GC,

It's not working properly for me (XP FF 2.0.0.7). The scrolling isn't
smooth, it scrolls a bit and then stops and then scrolls again. I'm
guessing it's because you're animating in sections and they're not
quite joining up. It's a tricky thing to animate (I've done similar
things pre-jQuery), and I think you'd probably be better creating your
own animation function for this rather than using the built in one.

Otherwise good work.

George.