Hi Tony,

I am interested, for a few reasons:

1. I like the way tabs can be added/removed dynamically
2. It looks like the code does not require jquery 1.2. I have a bunch of sites that I won't be migrating to 1.2 soon, but that I'd like to add some nice tabbing to.

FWIW, I've found idTabs really easy to work with, but something about the Tabs plugin seems to trip me up each time, and my understanding is that the version that doesn't use jquery-UI also doesn't allow varied width tabs. I might be wrong, but anyway, I don't think it (pre jquery 1.2 version) supports dynamic add/remove of tabs, either.

I'd really like to try your solution.

Thx,
Jack

Tony wrote:
Jack,
Yes this is my plugin that I never published and use in my project.
I do not have published this plugin because there are nice other  -
Tabs plugin (from Klaus) and idTabs (from Sean)
Instead if you are interest I will make some documentation and publish
it.

Regards