It can be done. In this case you need to edit code and to change the
ajax call type from GET to POST - i.e:
$.ajax({ url: ts.p.url,type:"POST",dataType:"xml",data :...).
If you use JSON you need to change $.getJSON with $.ajax the same way,
but do not forget to eval the response with eval.

If you need help please let me known.

Regards
Tony