From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of S. Robert James
Sent: Sunday, November 04, 2007 11:13 AM
To: jQuery (English)
Subject: [jQuery] Drastically reducing jQuery load time

While working on a web app, I thought of this method to drastically
reduce jQuery load time.

Every link follow causes jQuery to be reloaded again. Now, although
the .js file is stored in the local cache, it still needs to be parsed
and executed, which takes a lot of time.  What if, instead, we use a
FRAMESET, keeping jQuery in the master frame, and just changing a
child frame (which takes up the entire screen).  This way, jQuery
never needs to be reloaded.

What does everyone say?