Thanks Jack! I'm trying to fit troubleshooting this IE problem in with
working on other parts of this particular menu project, and I may not get a
chance to try out your suggestion tonight, but I appreciate your effort, and
would love to know if you find anything. Also, when I get a chance to try
out your suggestion, I'll report back my results.

Thanks,
Chris

--
http://cjordan.us