From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of cfdvlpr
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2008 6:10 PM
To: jQuery (English)
Subject: [jQuery] Feb 12 IE6 Forced Update

Does anyone know about how many IE6 users this will affect?  After Feb 12,
2008 is it likely that your IE 6 users will drop much?  If you have an
ecommerce site that currently has about 40% IE6 users, is this percentage
likely to go much farther down?  Or, is this update not forced on the
average IE 6 user?  I'd just love to see IE6 go away, but I don't want to
get my hopes up if this so-called forced update is not really forced on many
of our IE6 users.

--
Best Regards,
José Francisco Rives Lirola <sevir1ATgmail.com>

SeViR CW · Computer Design
http://www.sevir.org
Murcia - Spain