Hmm...one email to the jQuery mailing list and an obscure post in the
Ext.js forums and 20 hours and 687 downloads later I've exceeded my
bandwidth. ;) Bummer...

Well...while I look for new hosting, anybody who is still interested
in getting this code can get it from Google Code (where it was hosted
in the first place).

michaeljackson.googlecode.com

I should be back up and running within a few days, just time enough
to transfer the domain registration.

Thanks,

Michael