Giovanni Battista Lenoci ha scritto:
Put your nested form after the parent form, and hide it. Keep the
upload-elements in the parent form and move them to the upload-form on
submit (using a different submit button). Clone/move back to the
parent form after the submit for more files.

Thank you for your answer Jörn, It works :-)
Hi, I resume this discussion, cause after playing around with this method I noticed that it doesn't work with IE.

I've tried cloning the input:file element, but in internet explorer the input is cloned without the value, and even a $input.val() doen't work.

I was tinking that maybe moving the input element could works, but I'm looking in the doc and I cant find a method for moving a DOM element.

Any idea?

Thank you

--
gianiaz.net - web solutions
p.le bertacchi 66, 23100 sondrio (so) - italy