Hi

I am creating a product page that has a jquery script that hides/
unhides divs to show the currently select product. I've just realised
that we have too many products to load them all on the same page.
Instead I want to load the content of each div in when they are
selected. That means that the pages I am loading from will not be
spidered as they are javascript loads.

Doing a bit of reading I noticed that some people were talking about
putting an anchor tag in too.
What do I do, just put a load of anchor tags at the bottom to all the
content that will be loaded via jquery, with no anchor text or
something. So that the anchor tags are there for the spider bot but
not for the user.

?

Ed