I'd also disagree with these.
I'm developing an application using jQuery with a asp.net developer, both of us having no problems at all.

Stamen Georgiev wrote:

On Nov 18, 11:52 pm, rolfsf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
A friend had sent this rant in to microsoft, regarding jquery, which
is published on their developer site. Not being an asp.net developer,
I don't know what to make of his points. I'd be interested to hear
from some asp.net developers who have embraced jquery - is it truly a
monster?

http://reddevnews.com/response/response.aspx?rdnid=1189

Thanks!

Working on a pretty heavy application with .NET and jQuery - no
problems at all.
Debugging with firebug and avoiding all kind of javascript that comes
from MS.

I really can't get that rant...