The initial (function($) { was never closed.

Here's how I formatted it so everything lines up:

(function($){
        var EYE = window.EYE = (function() {
                var _registered = {
                        init: []
                };
                return {
                        init: function() {
                                $.each(_registered.init, function(nr, fn) {
                                        fn.call();
                                });
                        },
                        extend: function(prop) {
                                for (var i in prop) {
                                        if (prop[i] != undefined) {
                                                this[i] = prop[i];
                        },
                        register: function(fn, type) {
                                if (!_registered[type]) {
                                        _registered[type] = [];
                                }
                                _registered[type].push(fn);
                        }
                };
        })();

        $(EYE.init);
})(jQuery);

I think that's about the most obfuscated thing I've seen this week.  I
hope you're doing something cool.

Let us know if that helps.