Those 3 examples are exactly the same?
Also, they are double quotes, not doube codes.

Sagar Arya wrote:
Hello,
This completely works fine.. How ever it was a v v v v vv simple mistake.... when i include the .js files... there shouldn't be any spaces between the double(") codes..

Eg: <style="javascript" src=" " >  = Illegal In IE. ( Really Sucks ! )

Please make sure that there is no single damn space between double codes.. because the IE sucks more when it sees that..

Thanks a lot for everyone, who helped me realize this... Hooooof

Cheers !
Aryan