Hey,
Yea I can, its my private test site so its all still really unstable
but it shows the bug:
http://www.new.fetchmp3.com/dev/search.php?q=Fall+Out+Boy
user: admin pass: google123

Once its loaded change to the myspace tab and you will see that the
overlay overlaps the bar at the bottom... is there anyway around this?
(Note ive commented out the unblock function so the element stays
blocked for debugging)

Thanks for any help!

--Sam