> So the difference between jqPlot and Flot is that jqPlot is extensible or
> that your plugin will take plugins of it's own?

Both.  jqPlot is new from the ground up.  I did not base it off of the
Flot code.  I need to expand the documentation to show how to use it
and how to write plugins.  Coming soon!

> Are there other differences?  Can jqPlot do the same examples as
> Flot's?http://people.iola.dk/olau/flot/examples/

I will put together a example page, it will probably serve as good
documentation also.

There are other differences. Most of the coding was done in the last 2
weeks, so much of the feature set is not yet implemented.  For
example, Flot does bar graphs and zooming. I have implimented log
axes, with Flot you need a custom patch.  I do plan on implementing
many of the same features because I need them on my projects.

The main difference with Flot is the way the code is structured.  If
someone needs some custom capability, say striping rows on the grid,
it would be easy for the programmer to implement this as a custom grid
renderer plugin in jqPlot.  He wouldn't have to worry about updates in
the core code breaking his customizations.  His plugin could also (if
desired) be offered to everyone else as a new jqPlot feature without
having to be merged into jqPlot.