Hello, all!

Brand new to jQuery, although I have used some apps that use jQuery in it.

I have a page I have to build using PHP and (preferably) jQuery.  I have an
immense array with anywhere from 100 to 10,000+ items in it.  I'll have a
page with 3 panes.  The first pane will list the basic info for each record
(date, time, description, etc).  When one of those items/rows is selected
(clicked on or radio button checked), I need to update 2 panes below it with
data from the same array item chosen.

Would it be better to have the panes as divs, and use jQuery to update each
div based on the selected data?  OR would it better to use frames, figure
out a way to store the array data, and view it from the framed pages, based
on what is selected?

I'm looking for any great ideas, especially from you jQuery experts out
there!  : )

TIA!