Hi,

By using CloumnNavigation plugin (
http://plugins.jquery.com/project/column-navigation), Currently to list the
tree list, we need to give the html in the following format,
<http://plugins.jquery.com/node/>
        <ul id="myTree">
                <li>
                        <ul>
                                <li><a href="./tsandcs">Terms &amp;
Conditions</a></li>
                                <li><a href="./privacy">Privacy
information</a></li>
                        </ul>
                </li>
                <li>
                        <ul>
                                        <ul>
                                                <li><a
href="./page2.1/">Page 2.1</a></li>
                                                <li><a
href="./page2.2/">Page 2.2</a></li>
                                        </ul>
                                </li>
                        </ul>
                </li>
        </ul>

Initially this code will list the 'Home' and 'Contents'. If we click on the
particular element it will list the sub elements.

Assume, if the li element and anchor element have unique IDs. Is there a way
list by using their IDs.

That is if the anchor id for 'Contact' is 'ancID1' and li id is 'idofLi1'
then is there a way to list the page as the
'Contact' is selected.. such that the sub elements of 'Contacts' also will
be list in page.

Is there any way to do it.

Thanks in Advance.