Hi

*My Understanding as per your email : *you what to pop-up light box on click
on anchor tag or on text. please correct me

*My Explanation : *give specific identification to each element like "div"
in terms of class, example if div is having image then give "myimgclass", if
div is containing text then give  "mytextclass", this is an examples, so by
this you can perform each() function from jquery, please visit this link for
more help http://api.jquery.com/each/, and do rest of coding on that
function, more on this if you can upload ur problem on live, and let me have
a look on that, it will great to check on that.

Thanks
Nilesh J. Macwan