Thanks to all for their input on this topic,

I am getting more resource directed to this in the next day or, so, and will
be running through some of the troubleshooting tips given here.

I understand that many of you are running successfully, with many concurrent
users, the question now, I have for those people, is what kind of scope is
your application?

Are we simply talking glorified web-sites with a little processing behind
them, or are we talking full hard-code business applications.

Our application falls heavily on the latter, and before I base conclusions
on other peoples abilities to produce results under this environment, I want
to be sure that we're in the same ballpark.

One error which a user did capture during a server-halt the other day, was :

Too many concurrent requests, jcp.endpoint.main.max.threads exceeded.

I found documents on how to resolve this on JRUN3.. but none of the files
that are referenced in that document, exist on my JRUN4 implimenation.  Does
anyone know where I can find the new settings fro JRUN4.

Thanks

~ Jon