Hi Christophe,

Thanks for your comment, I must say I tried to have some return false in the
method as

  $('.no_style_keyboard_letter').click(function(event) {
    typeTextIntoFocusedElement($(this).attr("letter"));
    return false;
  });

but no luck.

Same with

title='$caption'> &#224; </a>

I admit I shot in the dark here.

I own all the code so I could re-architect it if needed.

I shall keep trying.

Thanks again.

Stephane