Hi, all. I am having problems running jsp pages with JRun build 150,
on
Windows NT 4, with Apache 1.3.6.

I have changed my apache document root to the following:
d:\Jrun\jsm-default\services\jws\htdocs\jsp\jspsamp10

This is where the sample JSP 1.0 pages are. I then renamed
index.jsp10 to
index.jsp (otherwise, it wasn't recognized as a jsp page).

Next, I pointed my browser to localhost/index.jsp, and I receive the
following error ...

****************
500 Internal Server Error

com.livesoftware.jsp.JSPServlet:

javax.servlet.ServletException:

d:\JRun\jsm-default\services\jse\servlets\jsp\d:\jrun\jsm-default\services\j

ws\htdocs\jsp\jspsamp10\index.xml
(The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect)
****************

Note that the path ACTUALLY IS AN INVALID PATH. Right in the middle,
it has
a "d:\", which makes it an invalid path. So the
com.livesoftware.jsp.JSPServlet is trying to do something with this
invalid
path, and an exception is thrown as a result.

Where does this path get generated? How can I correct the problem so
that a
correct path is built?

Thanks,
Charles Flowers